Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

So very many things to be thankful for....Family being the top one.... We don't or didn't very often take pictures of Thanksgiving day... maybe because the house smells so good and the food is so good that we just sit down to pray and eat.





The one picture in 1978 I believe is the Thanksgiving that Gerald proposed.... That is one thing I am very thankful for and even more so over the years. Lets remember to count our blessings this year because they still out number the trials....the trials are in many ways a blessing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kayleen, I'm trying to figure out what occasion this dinner would have been. It looks like Thanksgiving, but didn't Granddad DeCoursey have his accident in august of 1978? He passed away just a few weeks before Emily was born on October 9th.

Anonymous said...

Earle looks like a little boy in this picture! You, Dave and Julie look terrific!...and so young!