Share your memory of your grandparents, or an older person you loved.
I did love my Grandparents very much. I was trying to remember people that meant a lot in my life, unconnected to the family. This is a picture of one couple for my kids. They lived next door and made kite string winders and pop guns; things my Dad would have made if he had lived closer. I am glad to have people come in and out of our lives that make a difference.
Ida and Bud (?) I just went blank.

Wertz (I do usually remember, eventually)
As far as growing up goes we were very blessed to have both sets of grandparenst near by. So others that come to mind would be connected with the church mostly, or school. (When I think of older people most of my school teachers come to mind - even though now I look back and they must not have been that old since they kept teaching for several more years than I thought they could...so I am not sure they can be listed here since there were only 2 I would concider saying I loved them. Landon and Farmer the rest I just remember and probably didn't even like them. Who would fit in this catagory of someone we loved who was older?
No comments:
Post a Comment