Esther 4:14 Mordecai said “Who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this”
I wish I had a Mordecai in my life, except then it would be required to do that which is very hard to do. Granted Esther came through it well, Joseph Smith however, is eternally blessed but had a different outcome, as far as life on earth goes. Yet, I do believe I too am here for a reason. I hope it was raising the four wonderful children I was blessed to raise (yet, that wasn't a hard thing) That raises the question does that which we are here for have to be hard? Is there always something more than living and bringing ourselves back to Father's kingdom....that can be quite difficult. Is it because I am learning to use technology and can find ancestors or indexing for others to find ancestors or is it in the future or did I blow it?
I don't have the answer. I do have a testimony that Father uses us to do his work even with or because of our personal flaws and weaknesses. He can make them our strengths.
I had recently posted this thought on my pictures and thoughts blog....I think it is hopeful thinking when it comes to myself but when I look at my family and friends I believe it ... "YOU are valuable because you exist. Not because of what you do or what you have done, but simply because you are."
Max Lucado
No comments:
Post a Comment