Sunday, August 26, 2012

Who is your favorite sports....

Journal Jar - Who is your favorite sports personality and why?
  I had to laugh when I drew this question out of the jar.  The famous sports personalities that I know by name can be counted on one hand.  Then I realized that my favorite sports personalities were closer to home.   My dad for football.
My son Phillip kept football alive in a different way, that I loved.
Dale and Larry both played football and I heard the stories of it from them.  Then came wrestling where Larry first introduced me.  He took 2nd in state that year.
 Timothy revived those days ...
 Then each of my kids were soccer stars in my eyes.....


I also like to relive my own sports days.  I find myself wanting to play baseball, volleyball, etc right now I then I realize that it would hurt now.  I loved almost all sports as a participant.  I loved all sports when my kids played.  I enjoy Diamondback baseball games in person, otherwise sports are not a big item in my life now.  I did enjoy watching the Olympics but had no desire to do any of it to that extant.

No comments: