Monday, March 17, 2008

Some Memories stick


I find it interesting that some memories stick and others are long gone... We had a big Hanks reunion in Teton Id. I remember preparing by learning the song "I'm my own Grandpa" which I remember to this day but I don't remember ever singing it at the reunion. I remember Uncle David's family was supposed to sing "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" (no idea how to spell, wow the spell checker knew how) they couldn't go at the last minute for some reason. I also remember that Dave & I weren't allowed to go do any of the activities without Dad or Mom....it didn't bother me because I was too young, but I remember being sad for Dave, however that is when he made the Fungus collection... we went all around camp collecting mushrooms in all their variety.



That is all I remember except it was a very cool place to camp.
Temperature wise and beauty.

No comments: