Monday, September 29, 2008

4 Generations don't happen everyday.....


Since I was blessed with knowing all 4 of my grandparents it seemed that 4 generations wasn't that hard to have but I now know that it isn't that easy...

Here is Phillip, with 2 great grandma's, 1 grandma, and me...


After the fact I realized that we had 4 generations on a fishing trip or two...

I think that is Mark out trying to unsnag his line .... or my sons line ...

Here is one from further back ...

Leslie (cousin), Elaine (her Mom), Mary (her mother's mom), and Mary Baum *I think* Harvard's Mother

I need to know if that is correct

Here is Emily, with Karen Lecia Dawn, Ottie



And Andy got in the picture too...

This picture wasn't set up as a 4 generation but it ends up being one with Dale's children, then Dale & Janet, then Lecia Dawn & Robert, then Harvard & Mary Hanks




Also I have this picture of Angela, Karen, Lecia Dawn, Mary J.....


Take advantage of the opportunity if it arises.
On Gerald's side we never had the opportunity at all. I was only able to meet one Grandma and that was only once at our reception before she passed on.

No comments: