This post continues the one on flowers because this was a picture taken in 1950 of a flower found on the way to Spangle Lakes....(I assume Dad took the picture..if someone can fill in details that would be appredicated....I looked up Spangle Lakes but I don't know why it was memorable.) However it continues the love of nature and flowers post... and shows some came from Dad too. I think I will try to go through Karen's Journal Jar this year with the posts and see if we can get what I originally started this blog to do....
Where did your father go to work every day and what did he do?
He went to the fields, barn, shop. He worked sooo hard irrigating, plowing, cultivating, planting, discing, milking, creating, welding, spraying, etc.

3 comments:
Outstanding in his field....he always loved a joke. Actually he was outstanding in so many ways.
What about his work at Boy Scout Camp?
That picture (dandylion head?) is awesome! I like how the bud looks like fiber-optic cables...Very nice. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment