Sunday, September 11, 2011

Journal Jar "What has been the happiest time of your life?"

I guess I should change the name of this blog to Kayleen's Memories.  The original plan didn't work out.  However, I am not going to change the name because it is memories and I am a DeCoursey.  I appreciate those that check in and especially when you comment but my purpose is now to get things written down because it benefits me and maybe you can enjoy it too, and from time to time it will be about the past.

What has been the happiest time of your life?

This is another one that should be asked maybe every decade except the times I decided were my happiest time were all in the same decade.  Digression ... we asked Aunt Mae Hanks at her 95th birthday what was the greatest invention?  (again, I couldn't decided there have been so many amazing things in my life which was less than half of hers at that time) she said indoor plumbing!  to have water, bathrooms, and baths right in your home AMAZING! 
What is the happiest time of my life?  I will have to say kneeling across the alter from Gerald J Bishop because all the happiest times after that came because of that instant and decision.  Having the sealing power active in our lives and adding 4 unbelievable children to our life is amazing! 
Muse -- Happiest times seem to come with pain or a leap of faith.

Over all happiest time would be one that I don't actually remember but when I hugged Heavenly Father goodbye and turned to join my earthly parents and earth life.   What an amazing journey it has been.
Then one up from that will be if I am worthy to give Heavenly Father a big hug upon my return....and every big hug from family and friends thereafter.

No comments: