Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I am Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving to any and all that check in on this blog.....

I want to say that I am Thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ , the knowledge of an eternal family , the ability to turn our earthly family, that I love very much, into an eternal family after the pattern of a Heavenly family.  That makes up everything I am most grateful for.....I do enjoy good health, employment and blessings of "things" that allow me to enjoy those first items to the fullest so I am grateful for all the blessings and gifts given from a loving Heavenly Father (even the hard things, because they do benefit eventually).  I am also very thankful for others that willingly serve to preserve my freedoms, that serve others through their employment, that serve others through their desire to help and make life better.  That includes Dad's and Mom's, Soldiers , Missionaries, Nurses, etc.......

No comments: