Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Friend

Journal Jar - Who was your best friend after you were married? Describe some fun things you did together.

I have to say my best friend after I was married was and is Gerald.  Other friends come and go but he is always there. 
The fun things we did is simply live!   Life brings so many wonderful experiences.
Our wedding day.  We didn't even think of taking pictures back then.
Disney World with our grandkids was a extra special time for us.
We waited 25 years to take a honey moon.  We have continued a honeymoon trip every year since and usually it has been to Hawaii.  Our favorite happy place if not with grandkids.
 
 The next picture is not anyone I know but it shows growing up together
and that is what Gerald and I did.
All I can say is Thanks for the gift of life and especially thanks to Gerald for his friendship.

No comments: