My dad dressed for work no matter if is was summer or winter he had a long sleeve shirt on and long pants. On his feet he had either rubber boots or work shoes (I can't picture his shoes right now) I can picture the line of boots that were outside beside the back steps and him sitting down on the steps to put the boots on. During the hay and grain season he had a kerchief around his neck ready to pull up and over his nose in the dust. If the kerchief was not on his neck or face it was in his pocket. He was never without a kerchief and a pocket knife. The last thing that was part of my father was his smile.
From the beginning until the end he could be found in long pants and long sleeved shirts. On a side note Nathan McEwen is in the bottom picture with Dad and Larry is the baby on Dad's knee. I love you dad.



No comments:
Post a Comment