Were you ever punished for something as a child or teenager?
How did your parents discipline you?
As with all parents mine used different things for different children and for different crimes.
I may have written about this before but Mom was always trying to get us to clean our rooms, as all parents. One time Mom made a pig to put up on our bedroom door to say that a pig lives here....the problem is it was too cute and so it was fun to have it on the door. (at least that is what I remember).
I assume we were sent to our rooms, or denied TV etc. but at this stage in life I don't remember being punished much at all. Maybe a swat on the bottom from time to time to get my attention. Extra chores to keep us busy.
I am pretty sure we were doing this for fun.

1 comment:
Kayleen, I remember the "Pig" on the door of our bedroom. I also remember thinking it was cute, but I was embarrassed and got the message. We cleaned up our room.
Post a Comment