I lived on a farm in Nampa Idaho. YES, I very much enjoyed living there.
Home grew as we grew.
One thing that I still to this day love is that Mom was almost always in the kitchen. She is a wonderful cook.
This picture was taken due to a fire with Karen and Dave continuing to put water on the fire but in the back ground you can see our house with Granddad and Grandmas right next to it.
Granddad and Dad built on to the old house and moved Granddad's house up the street.
A working farm for a farmer that created everything he needed from stuff collected and stored.
One of my favorite things was the barn and it too changed over time. It was a working barn with milking on the east side and younger cows on the west and then it turned into a shop through out.
The above picture was when the farm started out, below is just before it was sold and torn down.
I found it difficult to focus. There is so much to living and growing up on the farm. So many changes and so many memories.










No comments:
Post a Comment