This one was taken when Larry and Dave's families came to visit Dad and Mom. Dale was who knows where with being in the Navy, Karen had moved away at this time. It was in 1984 just after Chad and Michael were born and blessed. Starting in the front on the left we have: Timothy Bishop, Brad DeCoursey, Michael Bishop (in Dad's arms) Chad DeCoursey (in Mom's arms) Mindy DeCoursey, Phillip Bishop (right by Dad) David DeCoursey (behind Mindy) then the zig zag for the back row Susan and Larry DeCoursey, Cynthia and Dave DeCoursey, Kayleen and Gerald Bishop, and Mark DeCoursey. On a side note Michael and Chad were blessed at the family reunion at Silver Creek that year. I think this picture might have been taken just before or just after that reunion.
This was taken at the 1982 Family reunion in Idaho...I think it was the first official camp over reunion. The back row (with a few jigs): Larry, Susan, Karen, Earle (in hat) Nathan (in Karen's arms) Mom, Dad, Tracy (in Dale's arms) Janet, Dave, Julie, Phillip (in Gerald's arms) Gerald, Kayleen, Timothy (in my arms) Dale Jr, Front row Andrew, David, Angela, Mindy (in front of) Tanya, Matt (in front of) Mark, Brian (is that a dog at their feet?) Amanda, Jeff, and Emily.
I am very glad that we started the reunions and kept them going as long as we did. I loved the week away in the mountains and with family. We wouldn't have gotten to camp except with Dad and Mom and at these reunions. I am grateful that the cousins at least know that they knew each other once a year.
I also think it is funny that Michael and Timothy are in the identical outfit.
Here is another taken when Dad and Mom had visitors David (held by) Susan, Mom, and Dad, Larry, Angela in Earle's arms, Matt in Karen's arms and Mark down in front. So this one came earlier than the other two. 1975 would be my guess.
I love how Angela in the previous one looks so solemn and in this one she has the toddler cheesy grin, Mark looks very mischievous.
There is at least a start. I was bothered by not posting for so long.



No comments:
Post a Comment