Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Snow Creations

I was thinking today about snow since most of you are having more snow than normal and as I was walking in to work this morning I saw a dusting of snow in the shaded places or maybe frost. (I guess Tucson gets as an average an inch of snow a year) It did finally come close.
So here is our first assignment ....what do you remember about snow creations.
The biggest snowman ever.....
I remember it was taller than any of us and we had to use the frontloader to put the balls up. It also had arms so it was much more than a normal three ball snowman. I remember having Julie sitting up on the shoulder for a picture (which I will try to find) It also lasted long, long after the snow melted away. As it melted it bowed it's way out of life. It was great!
I also remember a year when we had forts. Big wheels of snow instead of balls.
One year the small drain ditch filled with snow so Dave and I dug a tunnel. (Well, mostly Dave but I enjoyed claiming it) It was long enough to have a air hole, and the weather cooperated by melting and then refreezing so the roof was quit strong. (I hope).
There is a start on a memory or two. What do you remember or fill in who and when if you can.

1 comment:

Kayleen said...

I remember making a lot of ammunition but I don't remember the snowballs fights that must have followed.