Saturday, August 9, 2008

Perspective


While scanning family slides we came across this slide. We couldn't tell what it was so we scanned it in to make it bigger. Then we could kind of tell that it was a walrus but almost deleted it because it isn't a great shot. However when Mom saw it she reacted and told the story to go with it. The story involved Julie so I then showed her .... she really reacted, only with a lot less glee. I still have some finer points to learn like where? I think it may be in Hawaii. Anyway, Julie was feeding the walrus and ran out of food so she was leaning over the rail talking to it. It took offense to her not feeding it any more so it spit a nickle size or bigger stream of spit and drenched Julie. Yuck!
Thus pictures that don't mean much to one, certainly mean a lot to another. I sure am glad to have had the opportunity to scan most of our early family slides now ... Thanks to Karen for starting the project so well and having the scanner to continue it.

No comments: