Sunday, August 31, 2008

Shame on me....



We grew up seeing the most beautiful country....fishing the most beautiful country... Now I know why I have such a love for the outdoors. I need to rediscover the beauties of the desert...I do miss water. When driving to Idaho the bridge there by Burley across the snake river took my breath away, we just don't have water here in Tucson.

The shame on me actually comes because I invited all my siblings to view and participate in the blog and I don't have a post this week that ask or informs you of much. I only change this one by the way weekly. I will be emailing my siblings to get genealogy info corrected...I have found quite a few errors even on the hanging on at Mom's that I didn't know about or else what I am finding now is incorrect. Anyway I will probably bug everyone until I learn to get things right. Karen thank you for introducing me to PAF again....it is improved. I would appreciate very much getting emails etc with new additions and events in your families lives.

No comments: