First though Happy Birthday to Dave...Here are some of the blooms greeting me this morning in my backyard...
Snap Dragons....
Orange blossom buds....
Vinca....or Zinca I always mix up which name is correct...
Apple Blossoms...I sure miss the kids but I do like living in Tucson..
The only shadow on the day today is that my computer that the scanner goes to and all my corrected pictures and my up to date PAF files are all on went dead .... it is interesting that I have felt the urge to save or transfer all those files for a while now and the night before I did attempt but the write CD wouldn't work....I gave up and decided that I would do it today. I would be very panicked but we haven't been to the geek squad yet and so I have hope that a new power supply will fix it....if it doesn't then I may have a melt down. Only a little shadow on the day.
1 comment:
Kayleen, I am slow on this...but, oh, I hope you can retrieve all of your hard work!!!! I can't even think about you losing it! I think I will back all of my stuff up today!
Post a Comment