Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Favorite Meal?

What was your favorite meal when you were a child? Why?This is a question I wish I had answered long ago...my favorite food is still watermelon...but favorite meal is much more difficult.Mom is a great cook so most meals were great...and company makes it better...I loved when hay season came and we had Uncle Earl and others in, I loved that we had both sets of Grandparents close so that they came. Any camping or outdoor meal was the greatest. If I narrow it down to one that my mouth waters for I guess it would have to be Mom's Chicken soup with homemade noodles and rolls with homemade strawberry jam.
This last picture I put in because Mom also decorated cakes...they were always a hit. If I remember correctly there was one for a school auction that everyone was fighting over and it was one that Mom hadn't had time to make fancy. She is amazing.... I don't think I answered the question but I look forward to having others comment on their favorites when they grew up.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I have always loved (and still do) spaghetti with ragu sauce and steak with french fries. Yumm........