Sunday, April 5, 2009

Uncle Lorenzo

I was privileged to be able to go to Uncle Lorenzo's funeral....
This was a display ...
Aunt Jeanene choose a cedar casket....a beautiful warm, blue day in Arizona...
This is the picture I had of my Arizona cousins...I have thanked Aunt Jeanene for giving us the Arizona Highways magazine when I was young...I still can't believe I live there now...it was a magical foreign place as a child... Here they are now with their spouses...
Wayne & wife, Mary Jean & husband, Clel & wife, Raymond & wife, Woodrow & wife...
This next picture is the Hanks side that was able to attend.... As with most funerals it was sad because of the loss but joyful because of the renewed acquaintances, and feelings of connectedness with family and Father.
Sorry I posted and then realized that none of my children would know those in this picture and Brittany my only follower wouldn't either.. These are Uncle Delbert's kids (he is my mom's brother) Phyllis, Melissa, Kevin, Mark, Ty and his wife Jackie, myself, Aunt Marjean, Aunt Jeanene, and Uncle David. I don't know the littlest...she was busy when I was talking to my cousins. Melissa is the mom of the two names I sent you that are attending BYU too. There sister Cindy and Aunt Joanna actually live in South Jordan...they are not pictured here.

No comments: