Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter.....


Easter seems to have been kept in perspective in our home and was for the gratitude of a living Savior....

I remember getting baskets and on occasion a new dress....

I think though  that it was a Sabbath day observance of an event that changed everyones life ...

It does come at a naturally beautiful time with flowers peeking up and new chicks etc....
I hope Earle doesn't mind my taking his facebook post this morning and adding it here.....

Earle McEwen "Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen: . . . . . - Luke 24:5-6 Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven. - Acts 1:11 And so it is, He lives and because of that we live . . . . Forever!"


Dale & Larry are in the first picture and Julie in the new dress one...however I see from another picture that the dress came from her B-day but it was close to Easter time.

Today not only do we have a beautiful Easter morn but also General Conference.  Hope all has a good day.

Some more pictures that make me think of Easter...


This one was one of Dave's ...



Hoppy Easter to one and all.

No comments: