Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Help

OK the computer that stopped working had most of my pictures labeled beside the cleaned up versions. Luckily my other computer had most of the pictures just not worked on.....so I have some pictures that I am unable to label. So I need help from you, especially Mom or Karen as to who or what they are....I had this one in Grandpa Hanks file but I have changed my mind and think it is back further.

Then this one below I had in Grandma Hanks file but I am pretty sure it is wrong too.
Then this house I know but I can't decide why or who's it is...
I would love your help placing these with the right label.
Things are good in Tucson. We just got back from Hawaii and vacation so I am back to playing with pictures. There are others that I will need help with but we'll start with these three first.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Kayleen, the first picture is of Grandpa(Harvard)and his mother, Mary Baum Hanks. The second one is (I am almost positive) Grandma DeCoursey's sister Ruth Rhodes. The house, I haven't found in my pictures yet...

Kayleen said...

Yeah! Thanks Karen, that makes since to me because I thought it was Grandpa but I looked closer at the women and knew it wasn't Grandma Hanks