Friday, August 6, 2010

Maybe soon

I need to get this going again ... hopefully soon.

However I was driving to work the other morning and saw a big truck covered with a tarp that reminded me of something we used to see occasionally at home. It made me laugh at what people here and now would do or say. I remember a big dump type truck that would drive around and pick up dead cows and animals . bloated . with legs sticking up out of the back, no tarp. I could hear the 911 calls if it happened now.
Today, I don't think people know that animals die ... they just disappear into vet offices and come out in little urns. (I know that is a little different than farm animals but just saying)

Sorry, but it is actually a good memory, to me.

1 comment:

mcewen16 said...

That's hilarious! I probably would call 911 if I saw an upside-down dead cow in the back of some dude's pick-up truck. Weeeiiird stuff...It's funny how what's so weird now was so normal then, and vice versa.