Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Old Email Black and White Pictures

An email of old pictures came my way today and it brought a smile to my face so I thought it might to yours... well if you are old enough.



This first one almost brings tears to my eyes because I think he is the last true clown


I can still hear him telling the frogs story


Red Skelton show.

Good night and God Bless









It has been so long since I have seen Roy Rogers I might be wrong that this is him...



The best singing cowboy ever ... We have a ranch here in Tucson that still has his band and pictures where you can go and get a ranch meal on tin plates etc.
I guess I better check and see if it still exists and go out there again.





MIC KEY MOUSE original mickey mouse club ..


Any body have a silver bullet?
Good old Lone Ranger and Tonto





I know even the young ones will at least recognize who these two are but these are the ones from way back
Look at that car ...

Batman and Robin



This one again makes me smile ... I think some of the TV channels actually still have "The Andy Griffith show" on which is the next picture.
But I had to add this one too because I remember Mom would be clear in the kitchen and when she would here Don Knotts voice she would hollar, "Turn him off"
It's funny because I love his old movies still today but Mom could not stand his voice. (It still makes me laugh)







Barney Fife, Andy, Opie and Aunt Bea










This one I really didn't ever watch much ... but I know what it is.
Do you?




Thought it was fun to see the old pictures. Hope it brought a smile to your face too.

4 comments:

McEwen Family said...

Little Rascals . . . Right?

Karen said...

Little Rascals! But where is Spanky? I used to watch them a lot and my kids loved them too...on VHS video. Those black and white pictures were great! Thanks for sharing!

mcewen16 said...

Too fun! I actually have a pair of Barney Fife pajama pants. Yes, you read that right. I have pajama pants with Barney Fife printed all over them. And proud of it!

mcewen16 said...

Oh, and yes, that is totally the Little Rascals. LOVE those. We have a 5 VHS tape set (soon to be converted to DVD) of some of their best sketches. So stinkin' funny.