I thought so. We went all the way to Denver, Colorado and went to the top of the tallest building ever .. I think it was 30 stories high and the first elevator I had ridden in. We had gone to Boise to shop for school clothes and ridden the escalator which was quite a thrill. The trip to Denver was to take Dale to college so I was 8 or 9 with Julie just a baby. On our way home we went through more tunnels than I had ever seen, we also had fizzy drink (dropping fizzy tablets into water in a pop bottle to make a flavored drink) we found fireworks in Wyoming. It was all as foreign as I could imagine.
Thanks to pictures I know we went as a family to California Dave is up above. I am in Mom's arms below.
We also went to Yellowstone. Back when the bears were there. I don't remember the trip but I do remember the stuffed black bear I took home. It even had two cubs about the size of my hand that went with it.
At a family reunion I was surprised to find out that my siblings have been all over the world now. I have been to Aruba, Bahamas, and St Martin. I personal prefer going to places in America.



No comments:
Post a Comment