Journal Jar - Who are some of the best speakers you have ever heard. Why?
I will have to start off with the prophets being the best speakers. Because what they say is important to me.
However in going along with DeCoursey memories I will have to tell about education week. We used to go to Boise for a 2 or 3 day BYU education week. When I got to the age to go my Dad had gone and found that he loved it. So the best speaker we ever heard I think was Don Black. (I hope I remembered his first name correctly.) He came and told stories, he told them in such a way that you could visualize them and relate to them. He was actually a speaker for the youth but my Dad came to almost everyone of the classes. Not only did we learn a gospel principle but we laughed and enjoyed every minute in the class.
So I remember that not only did I enjoy the classes but so did my dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment