It was tradition for a while when someone visited we would go to Chuck a Rama or Chuck Wagon I can't remember which name is correct.
So a picture was taken in the parking lot. This one is R. Larry DeCoursey holding David DeCoursey then Uncle Earle DeCoursey and Dad (Robert Lee DeCoursey) Mom (Lecia Dawn DeCoursey) in back with Susan DeCoursey holding Mark DeCoursey and Aunt Rowena DeCoursey and then Granddad (Frank James DeCoursey).Same place with Granddad (Frank James DeCoursey) then Robert & Lecia Dawn DeCoursey Karen McEwen, David Alan DeCoursey tallest in back and over to Earl DeCoursey. Earle McEwen holding Angela in the middle then Rowena just in front or her husband Earl. Julie and Kayleen DeCoursey's at that time both in front. I am wearing a coat Grandma DeCoursey (who is taking the picture both times) gave me for typing a letter for her.....I look back now and the letter was horribly typed.
I will assume Granddad was taking this one of Robert Lee, Florence Evelyn, Ottie Garber, Earl, and Wesley DeCoursey. They are missing Emet who moved to California and didn't visit nearly as often as the others. Florence lived up in Cascade Idaho, Robert, Earl and Ottie lived in Nampa and Wesley lived in Kansas (mostly).



No comments:
Post a Comment