Sunday, April 6, 2008

1984 Reunion

I had just posted this and then made the picture bigger and realized that I couldn't find Timothy and then realized that Phillip is very young so Timothy is the baby in my arms which means that .... The top picture is from the 1982 reunion. Then in the next picture, even though my baby is wearing the same outfit, is Michael so the picture was taken in 1984.






This picture is not from the reunion but it was from 1984..... just not the whole family.

I have the letter Dale sent out but I don't have any pictures of 1984 reunion...probably because Michael and Chad were new born babies, (Chad was born the day before Michael so once again I was the mother of the youngest child, barely)

August 8 was check in August 11 was check out, it was held at Silver Creek, a favorite family site.
We blessed Chad & Michael at the reunion which is a special memory for me to have almost al the family gathered around at the special occasion. Cynthia was such a trooper having a little baby for a good share of the reunions.

According to the letter we had softball, kite flying, cookie contest, fishing, scavenger hunt, nature appreciation, and lots of fun.

Thanks Dale & Janet I know that Phillip & Timothy spent a lot of time at the river with cousins and uncles. I am glad that family watched out for family.

No comments: