This wonderful family reunion was in Provo, Utah...on the hill. Carnival style.
(First picture is Earle & Karen's family entertaining us at the talent show)
There were all kinds of races and contests...(Picture of sack race..Phillip in the middle)
Here is Todd & Chad in full voice, they could sing even back then....Dave on the side.
Larry broke his back at a youth activity in New Mexico (if I remember correctly) but it didn't stop him...
Here is Phillip at a pie eating contest...
This one is Timothy at the cheerio eating contest....
Here is Michael & Brad eating cheerios ...
Lecia checking out the baby younger than herself....
At this reunion Dave never stopped, before, during, or after since he was in charge .... I remember that towards the end the kids discovered that crepe paper, when wet, would dye your skin... and since purple hearts beads were handed out for wounds, we had some pretty wounded kids with red up and down there legs and arms, I wish I had a picture of that part. (Emily especially took advantage of the paper)I still have the plaque from this reunion on my wall. Lecia at 1 1/2 years old had 7 beads...great times were had by all.
Pictures had never been very important to me, that certainly has changed, I love pictures now and wish I had more.
What do you remember from this reunion?
3 comments:
I remember a treasure hunt that took us to a tree trunk nest to a raging river (that little canal).
And I remember getting bloody noses.
Your bloody noses were at the next family reunion up Hobble creek...they wouldn't stop the whole time we were there. I could be wrong.
Post a Comment